BREATH POWERED HAND HEATING = NO MORE COLD HANDS OR ACHING ARMS – This is not just a partial relief, it is a total solution, the only variable is how often you have to blow into this system.
NO MORE COLD HANDS – Our wetsuit has a breath powered hand heating system. This system works because the breath tubes mostly run inside the suit which not only insulates the breaths heat but boosts it. If you fall in the bit of water that gets in the tubes blows out warm after being in there just a few seconds!
NO MORE ARM CRAMPS – Can’t sail in gloves? Well you can now. A hand cover to capture the breaths heat and shield against the wind and spray but which leaves the hands contact with the bar completely bare skin. The arm aches are caused by your grip on the boom/bar/paddle being disturbed by glove material, especially under the fingers, making you over grip. We have re-engineered the palm-less mitten around the breath powered hand heating system to truly give a clear bare skin hand grip. The layer of material between the fingers and the bar has gone for ever. See this video of how it works. http://youtu.be/CLn63B92gaw
NO MORE DAMAGE TO THE HANDS SKIN –Every time the hands blood circulation switches off it causes damage to the capillary beds (groups of small blood vessels in the skin). That damage is permanent and increases with number of times you let the hands blood circulation switch off. This compounding damage over the years results in the skin going fragile and cracking and bleeding in response to only moderately cold temperatures plus the development of both Reynaud’s Disease and Vibration White Finger. We no longer need to accept this process, the Ianovated tubes will keep the hands comfortable with full blood circulation avoiding damage.
We are now mounting the hand heating system onto globally renowned brand PROLIMIT’s 6/4mm range of winter steamers
The mouth piece loop is a squeeze tight fit that pulls apart easily if snagged or to feed through a bouyancy aid. All suits are sold with red plugs so that you can remove the heating system and turn the suit into a normal winter steamer for the hand neutral times of the year.
Hand heating system reviews
- North Carolina Freestyle https://vimeo.com/116439906#sthash.3b7Ncy0T.dpuf
- Cape Cod Thanksgiving. 30 mph of wind but just 1°C air temperature. http://boardsurfr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/thanks-iain.html
- Boards Windsurfing Magazine test review by Lukasz Zajdowski http://boards.mpora.com/equipment-tests/tested-
- Slovenian Style Team Publication editor Pamir put the suit to the test in -1°C. Video review http://youtu.be/0W9FOu9wOQE
- Siton’s Kayak Publication by Tez Plavenieks http://www.sitons.com/articles/stoking-fire-ianovated-winter-wetsuit-review/
- Ronald Stout The Netherlands, video review http://youtu.be/bGnrSVQ9ex0