Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Delivery rates at check out: UK = £10. Rest of the EU = £20. Outside the EU = £25.
- VAT & Import Duties – For the EU and USA our quoted selling prices include VAT, sales taxes and import duties. For the rest of the world UPS will charge the purchaser for the local VAT and import duties. For an all inclusive price please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
- If your suit is not in stock – or you would like a different Prolimit model than the recommended ones listed below please email email@example.com for a price and delivery time, we can normally get your chosen suit and fit it up with tubes with in a week.
- Suit size chart – See the very bottom of this products page
- Our £50 “just get it out there” discount – We know this is the total solution and to advance the integration of our hand heating system with a diverse range of wetsuit designs we are currently offering the suits at a £50 discount on the full retail price, plus we are adding the hand heating tube attachment on totally free of charge. We know this development is the total solution, all of our customers who are spread across the northern states of Europe and America have confirmed this. We just have to get it out there.
If these hand covers are being purchased on their own without a wetsuit please select our lowest delivery charge of £10 at check out. The postal service we will use will reach most of the northern states of Europe and America with in 7 days. Size Fitting – Measure around your hand over the knuckles.
Medium – If your hand circumference is 22cm or less
Large – If your hand circumference is above 22cm
A 5mm body 4mm arms and legs neoprene semi dry with a horizontal back entry dry zip. All seams are glued and blind stitched to prevent water flushing. The wrist ankle and neck seals are more relaxed than a full dry suit but they are mostly dry facilitating a baggy fit across the shoulders and along the arms and a flush but neutral tensioned fit below the chest.
Height Range = 5’8″ (173cm) to 5’11” (180cm) if over 90kg
Height Range = 5’11” (180cm) to 6’3″ (191cm) if under 110kg
Height Range = 6’4″ (193m) to 6’9″ (205cm) if under 106kg
This 5/4mm suit has a dry pee zip and a back up zip running under the dry back entry zip. All dry zips eventually die of old age or damage. When they do die they should fail to close properly, if they do close they are unlikely to burst open on the water. However as the hand heating means we can now sail in much colder conditions having a back up zip gives us that extra bit of security.
Height Range = 5’6″ (168cm) to 5’8″ (173cm)
Height Range = 5’8″ (173cm) to 6’1″ (185cm) if under 90kg
|Size||Weight Kg||Height cm||Chest cm||Waist cm||Hips cm|